6-Day Full P.R.I.D.E. Program
One-of-a-kind program that teaches fleet driver instructors how to properly train new and seasoned drivers.
2021 SESSION DATES:
January 17 – 22
February 7 – 12The above dates were cancelled due to Provincial lockdown. Registered participants will be rescheduled.
- March 14 – 19
- April 11 – 16 (new March Break as announced by the Province)
- May 2 – 7
- July 11 – 16
- August 15 – 20
- October 3 – 8
- November 21 – 26
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to change given the unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read More Details on the Full P.R.I.D.E. Program
What You Receive
- “Signing Authority” certification from the Ontario Ministry of Transportation in order to sign, upgrade and renew drivers’ licences on your own premises (if passing grade achieved and all other MTO requirements are met)
- Indispensable techniques for classroom instruction, including the effective use of audio visual equipment, non-lecture format, and more
- Proper facilitation skills, including climate setting, guided questioning, being an active listener, and giving positive feedback both in the classroom and on-board the vehicle.
- Valuable in-vehicle information on HOW to properly teach pre-trip inspections, defensive driving, right and left turns, night driving and more
- Effective techniques for dealing appropriately with the concerns and sentiments of new and seasoned trainees alike
- One-on-one interaction with instructors and endless opportunities to exchange information among participants.